Enumerator responsible for conducting a survey, Focus group discussion, meeting with community members and key stakeholders, and monitoring Cash distribution conducted by Financial Service Provider. Collect, analyse and present quantitative and qualitative data through written reports and dashboards.
- Primary data collection through filed visits and phone interviews with beneficiaries and communities through HH survey, focus group discussions (FDGs) key informants interview (KII).
- Conduct activities.
- Learn to use assessment tools in the field.
- Test assessment tools.
- Review and clean of data (as required).
- Data entry on mobile data collection tool (Kobo Collect).
- Ensure that the assigned data collection areas/ beneficiaries are covered within the timeline.
- Perform distribution monitoring activities.
- Report activities to field Assistant.
- Conduct all activities and perform work in accordance to Humanitarian Principles, Pekawa standards and Pekawa Code of Conduct.
- Experience working for humanitarian organization.
- Relevant experience in social and community engagement activities (data collection and community consultations.
- Experience in distribution will be considered as additional asset.
- Fluent in Kurdish and Arabic. Good skills in oral and written English is an asset.
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Ability to adjust to difficult and sometimes insecure working circumstances.
- Ability to maintain confidence and impartiality during tasks implementation.
IT and specific systems:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point).
Length of contract:
Location of job:
Sinjar, Ninawa, Iraq
Background: PEKAWA organization for humanitarian and environmental development organization is a non-governmental, non- political, and an independent community-based Organization, registered in Iraq. The organisation is committed to promoting community participation and sustainable development to improve the socio-economic, health and environmental status of the most disadvantaged in society especially women, children and youth.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state the job title in the subject line: Enumerator
The closing date for completed application forms is: 23/01/2022.